By Stuart Nelson
Dielectric homes of Agricultural fabrics and Their Applications presents an knowing of the elemental rules governing dielectric houses of fabrics, describes tools for measuring such houses, and discusses many purposes explored for fixing difficulties. the knowledge during this reference stimulates new study for fixing difficulties linked to construction, dealing with, and processing of agricultural and foodstuff items. somebody looking a greater figuring out of dielectric houses of fabrics and alertness of radio-frequency and microwave electromagnetic strength for resolution of difficulties in agriculture and comparable fields will locate this a vital resource.
- Presents functions of dielectric houses for sensing moisture in grain and seed and using such homes in radio-frequency and microwave dielectric heating of agricultural materials
- Offers details for locating correlations among dielectric homes and caliber attributes similar to sweetness in melons, or different wanted features of agricultural products
- Identifies stipulations for selective dielectric heating of fabrics corresponding to bugs in grain or organic organisms in soils
- Provides a high-quality figuring out of dielectric homes and the variables that impression those properties
Read or Download Dielectric Properties of Agricultural Materials and Their Applications PDF
Similar crop science books
Medicinal plant fabrics are provided via assortment from wild populations and cultivation. lower than the general context of caliber insurance and keep an eye on of natural medications, WHO constructed the ideas on solid agricultural and assortment practices (GACP) for medicinal crops, supplying common technical tips on acquiring medicinal plant fabrics of fine caliber for the sustainable construction of natural items categorised as drugs.
Horticultural reports offers cutting-edge stories on subject matters in horticultural technological know-how and know-how protecting either easy and utilized examine. themes coated contain the horticulture of culmination, greens, nut vegetation, and ornamentals. those evaluation articles, written by means of global professionals, bridge the distance among the really good researcher and the wider group of horticultural scientists and lecturers.
Expanding nutrition costs have renewed issues approximately long term agricultural call for and provide within the worldwide financial system. This ebook appears at effects, equipment, and information on overseas agricultural productiveness for a greater figuring out of long-run tendencies and the regulations that confirm them. via offering a global review of overall issue productiveness development in agriculture, together with up to date empirical research for constructed and constructing nations and areas, it offers a reaction to the emerging worldwide shortage of agricultural construction.
- Medical Growing : a Garden of Peace
- Organic Agriculture Towards Sustainability
- Oat: Methods and Protocols
- Virus Diseases of Tropical and Subtropical Crops
- Advances in Agronomy, Vol. 102
- Biological Control of Vertebrate Pests:
Extra resources for Dielectric Properties of Agricultural Materials and Their Applications
Microw. Power Electromagn. Energy 24 (4), 213À220. , 1989b. Dielectric properties of selected minerals at 1 to 22 GHz. Geophysics 54 (10), 1344À1349. , 1991. 45 GHz. J. Microw. Power Electromagn. Energy 26 (3), 178À185. , 1994a. 2 to 20 GHz. Trans. ASAE 37 (1), 181À189. , 1994b. 2 to 20 GHz. J. Microw. Power Electromagn. Energy 29 (2), 81À93. , 1995. Assessment of microwave permittivity for sensing peach maturity. Trans. ASAE 38 (2), 579À585. , 1997. Measuring RF and microwave permittivities of adult rice weevils.
2. Distributed circuits, A. Permittivity, Chapter II). John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY. , 1988. Microwave dielectric properties of rice kernels. J. Microw. Power Electromagn. Energy 23 (3), 150À159. , 2007. Dielectric properties of uncooked chicken breast muscles from ten to one thousand eight hundred megahertz. Poult. Sci. 86, 2433À2440. CHAPTER GENERAL AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS 3 The use of information on dielectric properties for applications in agriculture can be divided into two general categories: dielectric heating, and the sensing of product quality.
RF and microwave dielectric properties of stored-grain insects and their implications for potential insect control. Trans. ASAE 41 (3), 685À692. , 2006. 8 GHz for quality sensing. Trans. ASABE 49 (6), 1977À1981. , 2007. Dielectric spectroscopy of watermelons for quality sensing. Meas. Sci. Technol. 18, 1887À1892. , 2008. Dielectric spectroscopy of melons for potential quality sensing. Trans. ASABE 51 (6), 2209À2214. , 1970. Measurement of the intrinsic properties of materials by time-domain techniques.