By Georg MÃ¼ller, Jean-Jacques MÃ©tois, Peter Rudolph
The e-book comprises five chapters with 19 contributions shape the world over good said specialists in quite a few fields of crystal development. the themes are starting from basics (thermodynamic of epitaxy progress, kinetics, morphology, modeling) to new crystal fabrics (carbon nanocrystals and nanotubes, organic crystals), to know-how (Silicon Czochralski progress, oxide development, III-IV epitaxy) and characterization (point defects, X-ray imaging, in-situ STM). It covers the remedy of bulk progress in addition to epitaxy by way of anorganic and natural fabrics.
Read Online or Download Crystal Growth - From Fundamentals to Technology PDF
Similar technology books
* the last word troubleshooting and service reference for pro technicians and hobbyists makes a speciality of the most well-liked customer digital devices
* All significant client electronics troubleshooting techniques--for the 1st time anywhere!
* 1000's of illustrations clarifying potent troubleshooting and service methods
* whole, up to date troubleshooting and service insurance of strong- kingdom TVs, audio/video cassette gamers, CD gamers, camcorders, and extra
With greater than one hundred sixty entries detailing every little thing from the junk buried in table drawers to that mysterious field blinking away within the coat closet, this functional consultant navigates via glossy workplace expertise. each one access encompasses a sensible description of a tool (what it truly is and the way it really works) in addition to details on who invented it and the way its layout has advanced through the years.
Together with his understanding eye and depraved pen, Michael Lewis finds how the net growth has inspired adjustments within the method we are living, paintings, and imagine. in the course of one of many maximum prestige revolutions within the historical past of the realm, the net has turn into a weapon within the fingers of revolutionaries. previous priesthoods are crumbling.
- Elektrische Maschinen und Umformer: Teil 1 Aufbau, Wirkungsweise und Betriebsverhalten
- One Small Step: The Inside Story of Space Exploration
- Indigo Plantations and Science in Colonial India
- Control of Movement for the Physically Disabled: Control for Rehabilitation Technology
Extra info for Crystal Growth - From Fundamentals to Technology
Ploog, Surf. Sci. 376 (1997) 185. 57. B. Voightlander, A. Zinner, T. P. Bonzel, Phys. Rev. B 51 (1995) 7583. 58. B. Stringfellow, J. J. H. M. Fang, and G. B. Stringfellow, J. Crystal Growth 190 (1990) 208. 59. K. W. B. Stringfellow, Appl. Phys. Lett. 78 (2001) 3038. 60. K. T. Lee, CM. B. Stringfellow, Appl. Phys. Lett. 75 (1999) 1914. 61. B. K. T. Lee, CM. W. Jun, J. Crystal Growth 221 (2000) 1. Crystal Growth - from Fundamentals to Technology G. -J. Métois and P. V. All rights reserved. 27 Actual Concepts of Interface Kinetics Kenneth A.
A. Joyce, Advanced Crystal Growth, ed. M. Dryburgh, B. G. Barraclough, Cambridge: Prentice Hall, 1987, p. D. W. Haberern, W. M. D. Kirchner, Phys. Rev. Lett. K. D. E. E. Swartz, Phys. Rev. B 41 (1990) 5701. 25. G. W. Mo, R. S. B. Webb, Kinetics of Ordering and Growth at Surfaces, ed. G. Lagally, Plenum Press, New York, 1990, p. 145. 26. T. Isu, M. Hata, Y. Morishita, Y. Nomura and Y. Katayama, J. Crystal Growth 115 (1991) 423. 27. C. Departs and J. Massies, J. Crystal Growth 108 (1991) 157. 28 I.
46. E. Aspnes, R. Bhat, C. Caneau, E. T. Florez, S. P. Harbison, I. G. A. A. E. A. C. J. Tanaka, J. Crystal Growth, 120 (1992) 71. 47. B. Stringfellow, Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proa, 312 (1993) 35. 48. H. Murata, I. H. C. Su, Y. B. Stringfellow, J. Appl. , 79 (1996) 6895. 49. A. Zunger and S. S. , Amsterdam, 1994, pp. 1399. 50. B. Zhang, S. Froyen and A. Zunger, Appl. Phys. Lett. 67 (1995) 3141. 51. S. H. B. Stringfellow, J. Appl. Phys. 69, 4263 (1991). 52. H. H. H. B. Stringfellow, J. Vac. Sci. Technol.