By George Harman
The commonplace advisor to twine Bonding--Fully Updated
The definitive source at the serious strategy of connecting semiconductors with their programs. cord Bonding in Microelectronics , 3rd variation, has been completely revised that will help you meet the demanding situations of modern day small-scale and fine-pitch microelectronics. This authoritative consultant covers each element of designing, production, and comparing twine bonds engineered with state of the art recommendations. as well as gaining an entire snatch of bonding expertise, you are going to easy methods to create trustworthy bonds at enormously excessive yields, attempt cord bonds, clear up universal bonding difficulties, enforce molecular cleansing equipment, and masses extra.
- Ultrasonic bonding platforms and applied sciences, together with high-frequency platforms
- Bonding cord metallurgy and features, together with copper twine
- Wire bond trying out
- Gold-aluminum intermetallic compounds and different interface reactions
- Gold and nickel-based bond pad plating fabrics and difficulties
- Cleaning to enhance bondability and reliability
- Mechanical difficulties in twine bonding
- High-yield, fine-pitch, specialized-looping, soft-substrate, and extreme-temperature cord bonds
- Copper, low-dielectric-constant (Cu/Lo-k) expertise and difficulties
- Wire bonding method modeling and simulation
CD contains all the book's full-color figures plus animations.